Free Foundation Inspection Tulsa
The process we follow is straightforward yet comprehensive. Our goal is to advise you on the best and most cost effective permanent solution to your foundation issue; starting with a free foundation inspection.
- FREE foundation inspection – we will carefully examine your structure to diagnose exactly the cause of your foundation problem. Many factors go in to this evaluation but we won’t propose a remedy until we know what is causing the issue. Foundation movement (vertical or horizontal) leaves distinct clues – we observe, measure, ask the questions and get the facts first! We also check for plumbing leaks which are oftentimes the source of your settlement issue.
- Importantly, we will tell you if foundation repairs are NOT needed! It could be that you just need help with maintenance issues like root barriers, water drainage or watering. We offer solutions, not just expensive house leveling services.
- Evaluate alternatives – there are many potential options for fixing your foundation problem including various underpinnings, piers, jacks and anchors; we’ll evaluate these options to factor in your specific soil, water and foundation conditions. There are advantages and disadvantages to each and we will tailor our review to your particular needs.
- Proposed solution – we will present the best, proven solution available from our company and others (as necessary) to permanently solve the problem. This will include a detailed breakdown of the costs involved. Of course, we will also discuss financing options.
- Schedule the work – we will work with you to schedule the work to accommodate your special needs.
Should You Fix Your Foundation?
At Foundation Repair Pros Tulsa, our philosophy is simple: fix it now because it will only get worse with time! The sad reality is that if you have a foundation problem, you are going to pay for it one way or the other…either to fix it now or in a much lower resale value later on.
- Seriously, who will want to buy your property when it has a failing foundation or failing slab? Maybe an investor who will demand a significant price reduction!
- Trying to hide the problem with drywall patching or tuck-pointing brick cracks is not a good idea. Variances in finish and workmanship will inevitably be obvious. The Oklahoma Residential Property Disclosure Act indicates that our disclosure laws require you to acknowledge the issue and a home inspector will report it also.
- Your property will continue to twist and bend as your foundation moves over time – doors and windows will stick and jam.
- Insects and even little rodents love to invade your property through exterior foundation and wall cracks…not good!
Let’s work together to protect your most valuable asset. Foundation Repair Pros Tulsa is here to help so call us right NOW to schedule your no obligation FREE Foundation Inspection!
“You Don’t Have to Pay to Find Out What’s Wrong!”
Foundation Repair Pros Tulsa
7633 East 63rd Place #300
Tulsa, OK 74133
Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby, Glenpool, Oakhurst, Leonard, Kiefer, Sapulpa, Catoosa, Mounds, Coweta, Owasso, Sand Springs, Haskell, Redbird, Sperry, Kellyville, Beggs, Claremore, Taft, 74008, 74011, 74012, 74013, 74014, 74015, 74017, 74018, 74019, 74033, 74037, 74039, 74041, 74043, 74047, 74050, 74055, 74063, 74066, 74067, 74073, 74101, 74102, 74103, 74104, 74105, 74106, 74107, 74108, 74110, 74112, 74114, 74115, 74116, 74117, 74119, 74120, 74121, 74126, 74127, 74128, 74129, 74130, 74131, 74132, 74133, 74134, 74135, 74136, 74137, 74141, 74145, 74146, 74147, 74148, 74149, 74150, 74152, 74153, 74155, 74156, 74157, 74158, 74159, 74169, 74170, 74171, 74172, 74182, 74183, 74184, 74186, 74187, 74189, 74192, 74193, 74194, 74421, 74429, 74436, 74458, 74463